The CSC/SCB Spring Newsletter 2021 is now available! Inside this edition you will find:
- Messages from our new and past executive members
- Update on the CSB-SCB 2020/21 conference on May 25th-28th
- Notices of two post-conference events (a course and a symposium)
- Information about NACOB 2022
- Activities with the Canadian Orthopaedic Research Society (our guest society)
- Launch of the new CSB/SCB Podcast on May 26th 2021
- Led by Jackie Zehr and Franzi Onasch (our Student Reps)
- First three guests are Drs. Janie Astephen Wilson, Jack Callaghan, and Walter Herzog
It is with great sadness that we also inform you of the death of our colleague, Dr. Natalia Nuño. She was a Professor in the Department of Systems Engineering at École de Technologie Supérieure (ETS). In addition to being a regular contributor to CSB/SCB meetings, Natalia was a co-chair of the 2020 conference with Dr. Shawn Robbins in the initial planning phases. Her contributions to CSB/SCB are very appreciated, and she will be dearly missed. ETS Memoriam
Special thanks to Drs. Shawn Robbins (McGill U), Rachid Aissaoui (ETS), and Michelle Cardoso (U de Moncton) for providing text in French and English, and for reviewing translated text.
If you have any suggestions for future newsletters, please contact Janessa Drake, the CSB/SCB Communications Officer at email@example.com.