The School of Kinesiology, Faculty of Education at the University of British Columbia (UBC) invites applications for a full-time tenure-track Assistant Professor position in the area of Biomechanics of Human Movement.
Brief Application Information:
- Interested parties are encouraged to submit by February 15th, 2021 to ensure optimal consideration
- Appointment is expected to begin on July 1st, 2021 (or as negotiated)
- Successful candidate will:
- Contribute research into the biomechanical aspects of human movement
- Contribute basic and applied research that supports the areas of neuromechanical and systems biology
- Contribute to teaching in areas that require expertise and advanced knowledge in applied biomechanics (e.g. occupational, sport performance, injury biomechanics, robotics and human factors)
- Questions should be directed to Dr. Robert Boushel, Director School of Kinesiology at email@example.com.
- For complete details regarding this position, please see the complete job posting