Precision Sport Science is searching for an Applied Biomechanist / Strength & Conditioning Coach. Key details:
- Full time in Redwood City California (USA)
- Graduate degree (Doctorate or Masters) or currently enrolled in a related graduate program is required.
- Primary responsibility is learning and development of biomechanical topics as they relate to athlete physical training programs and sport performance.
- Secondary responsibility is implementation of said R&D and coaching Strength & Conditioning programs. For those sport scientists that wish to increase their practical S&C coaching experience, we will invest in providing you with the knowledge and skill set that we pride our coaches on having.
- Former high school athlete is required. However, former college athlete is preferred (if your country has college sports).
Please see complete application details at: