Canadian Society for Biomechanics / Société Canadienne
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Subcommittee
Conference Planning Membership Survey
The CSB/SCB Executive is committed to providing a welcoming, inclusive environment for our biennial conference that fully supports the diverse needs of our membership. We are interested in feedback from our membership to understand what supports we could provide to allow for an equally successful conference opportunity to all in Montreal, 2020.
Your participation in this survey is voluntary. We will keep your responses confidential and we will not share personal answers or publish results. You are free to choose to leave any questions unanswered.
1. Are you planning to attend the 2020 Conference of CSB/SCB in Montreal, August 11-14, 2020?
2. Do you plan to travel to the conference with children?
3. Would your conference experience be significantly improved by On-Site Childcare?
4. Would your conference experience be significantly improved by Breastfeeding Space (quiet, comfortable space to support breastfeeding)?
5. Would your conference experience be significantly improved by Lactation Space (quiet space to support other lactation needs)
6. Would your conference experience be significantly improved by Family Space (family space with projected conference talks for viewing in an environment with children present)
7. Can you provide us with suggestions that would make our biennial conference experience more accessible and inclusive?