The Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation at the University of Alberta is seeking a Dean to foster an inclusive, collaborative, and equitable culture, to ensure the academic quality and integrity of its programs and operations, to champion fundraising efforts and outreach, and to enhance the Faculty’s research profile.
Brief Application Information:
- Consideration of candidates will begin in late January 2022, with the new Dean to take office in the summer of 2022.
- Nominations and applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidate will:
- Be a strong scholar with a PhD, appointable to the rank of Full Professor
- Have significant administrative experience earned in a complex environment
- Have a demonstrable commitment to the principles of collegial governance
- Have a track record of promoting interdisciplinary scholarship
- Be an effective communicator and motivator
- Have excellent national and international networks
- For complete details regarding this position, please see the complete job posting